Mr. B’s Pancake House started in 1974 on Ottawa Street in downtown Muskegon, Michigan by Bill and Betty Barham (the original Mr. And Mrs. B).
The heritage of the pancake business goes back to 1933 when Mr. B’s father, Henry Hooverman, introduced Anna Robinson to the Quaker Oats company, when she then became the face of the famous Aunt Jemima pancake mix and still is the face today.
In 1976, Mr. B’s relocated to Apple Avenue in Muskegon, where it stayed for almost 20 years. In 1989, the second Mr. B’s opened and was named “Mr. B’s Too” which was located on the corner of Hackley and Barklay Avenue, also in Muskegon.
In 1994, the Barham’s turned a new page and both locations were sold. Mr. and Mrs. B retired from the restaurant business.
12 years later, in 2006, Mr. B’s was reopened by Mr. and Mrs. B’s son, Dave and his wife Lisa Barham, on Whitehall Road, in North Muskegon. In 2011, Mr. B’s relocated to its current location on Apple Avenue in Muskegon.
Mr. B’s is a family owned and operated business serving the Muskegon community for nearly 40 years. Mr. B’s is also the 2013 Recipient of the Celebrated Cinema Service Award and home of the Big “B” 12 egg omelette!
We can’t wait to serve you soon!